Hypocrisy
Hypocrisy
HYPOCRITES
I HATE HIPOCRITES
HIPOCRITES
I HATE HYPOCRISY
Now! She is fine with you
After! She’s said of you to every world
She hate you
But she smiles in your face
And poison flows
At the corner his mouth
You see
You fell
But no one believe in you
This is so hypocrite
She talk to you for obligation
But if she sees you in the street
Is indifferent
This for me
Is nothing more
That hypocrisy
So whay talk?
So why smile?
If you don’t like me
Stop pretending
She wants to appear to be the good girl
Want me to be the villain
Then swallow their lies
Bad girl or good girl
I will be what I am
HYPOCRITES
I HATE HIPOCRITES
HIPOCRITES
I HATE HYPOCRISY
Now! She is fine with you
After! She’s said of you to every world
She hate you
But she smiles in your face
And poison flows
At the corner his mouth
You see
You fell
But no one believe in you
This is so hypocrite
She talk to you for obligation
But if she sees you in the street
Is indifferent
This for me
Is nothing more
That hypocrisy
So whay talk?
So why smile?
If you don’t like me
Stop pretending
She wants to appear to be the good girl
Want me to be the villain
Then swallow their lies
Bad girl or good girl
I will be what I am
Comentários
Postar um comentário